Sunday, January 24, 2016

Historic Punta Gorda Woman's Club Building

Built in 1926, the Punta Gorda Woman's Club building was designed to provide stage productions dances, large dinners and meetings. It was the home of USO during WWII.  The building is owned by the Punta Gorda Historical Society, but the Woman's Club continues to meet there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget